Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Chinese Problem?

I just wrote a complicated post about U.S. - China trade. Now who in hell would want to read something like that? So I tossed it wherever cybertrash goes. Some day we'll find out there is a real place we have polluted with our delete buttons. Imagine, everything anyone ever deleted floating around in a closet somewhere. Gonna be a lot of trouble if that place ever shows up.

Reckon it's huntin' season 'round here. I prefer flu season. Deer pee. Real hunters put deer pee, sex lure and other really disgusting stuff on theirselves so the deers don't notice them. You come around me smellin' like people pee and I am gonna notice you. Do soldiers use people pee to hide from the taliban? Where does this stuff come from? There are just some things one should not teach their kids. Have a doughnut.

I could "monetize" this blog with Google. I refuse to demean this dialectic with prurient advertising. 'Sides, nobody comes here. But it sure do entertain me. Thing like this used to be called a diary. Guess they was hard to "monetize".

Reckon I covered it all, international trade, technology, health care, PETA, education and the market economy.

Y'all have nice day, hear?


No comments:

Post a Comment